Happy 8th Anniversary via Home Decor
We ushered in year 8 with a newborn and came out with a toddler. We got promotions and one got a new job. We survived life with a 3 year old and happily traded that in for a more independent prekindergartener. We put our house on the market and sold in less than 2 weeks and bought a new house the next day. Now we are knee deep in boxes and Clorox wipes but loving little things about our new life in the woods. So instead of gifts (Lowes takes all our monies), Alicia lovingly stuck with me over iMessage last night and helped organize the mantel as a celebration of such an event. We met at NCSU and made our life in Raleigh. It was fun to unpack boxes of stuff I didn’t know what to do with before. Now I do :). So I give you, the Anniversary Mantel:
1. Cross stitch of Mr. Wuf circa 1980 from Kevin’s grandparents
2. NCSU Belltower (Skyward by ReplayPhotos)
3. Raleigh print (Deco in downtown Raleigh)
4. Large frame from Target. Picture is of Central Park leaves on our honeymoon.
5. Glass frame (?) and photo from dating years.
6. Our wedding cake toppers (Mr. and Mrs. Wuf)
7. NCSU Sign (ReplayPhotos)
8. NC canvas (Deco in downtown Raleigh but you could DIY)
9 thoughts on “Happy 8th Anniversary via Home Decor”
Adorable! And congrats!
Thank you 🙂
Happy Anniversary! We share the same anniversary date. My husband and I got married in 2011 so we’re a few years behind you.
Here’s to many more years! (I’m raising my coffee cup to you because I can’t drink at work)
Love it! Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful! And congrats!!!
Love it! I think you should send this image + story over to the NCSU Alumni Association blog:
I replied to their FB post today with Mr and Mrs Wuf 🙂
Happy Anniversary, love you both! Can’t wait to see you this weekend!