Running Songs of the Week: Week 2
Well it’s time for week 2. I only ran twice this week but for longer and I didn’t feel as sore. PROGRESS!
I did treadmill runs because it was too damn cold. The gym is pretty dead at 3pm.
1. The Glitch Mob – Animal Vox – If you like to feel like you are in a movie trailer, this one is for you!
2. Nine Inch Nails – We’re in This Together – Slower but good for getting lost in another world.
3. Katy Perry – E.T. (Noisia Remix) – The song never ceases to pump me up. If you like a sweet beat drop, baboom.
4. The Ting Tings – That’s Not My Name – Peppy and fun. Always a winner.
5. CHVRCHES – ZVVL – Slow building. Great for a push mid song.
Join me! Comment your favorites to add to the next week. I will keep a running Rdio and Spotify playlist for all to see.
5 thoughts on “Running Songs of the Week: Week 2”
They call me Stacy… Now it’s stuck in my head. Freaking love that song!
Eminem – Rap God
DJ Khaled – You Don’t Want These Problems
Gotta love angry music. Till I Collapse will make the list next week. Always good.
Yeeeeah, I have a pretty good running playlist. Some of my favourites:
Cake- The Distance
Katy Perry- Roar
Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
Timabland- Carry Out
Hello, my name is Miss faith, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on firstname.lastname@example.org he's very nice and great.