This post has no real point but for me to rant about ALL THE THINGS. Blame it on hormones or me being a bitch whatever. I am sure Kevin never knows which to choose either. There will be capital letters and lots of rage voices used. Hold onto your butts:
- Changing lanes in an intersection is ILLEGAL! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE STOP DOING IT. Nothing makes me more ragey while driving than to get over AFTER an intersection to have someone behind me change IN the intersection and get mad at ME! I am not cutting you off. I am following the fucking law, you moron.
- <less yelly>By far, the worst part of being pregnant with a toddler is potty training. My back is KILLING me from aiming a small boy into the potty. Bless his heart that he wants to stand like Daddy but I feel all kinds of jealousy when the little girls at school just sit right down. Harumph.</less yelly>
- When house hunting, do me a favor and READ AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES. The house is now off the market but the number of comments and/or cancellations last minute for things like “we realized it is 2 floors” or “too much carpet” makes me want to hunt you down and give you a taco punch.
- If you only tweet about giveaways you entered, I will not follow you. Plain and simple. I am there to make connections with people, not inflate your stats.
- All these damn Facebook apps to fucking read something. What the hell? AND PEOPLE INSTALL THAT SHIZ!? I think Oatmeal nailed it with their illustration of it. I copy paste that title and put it into Google to give me the REAL article. Google wins…dumbasses.
- Amendment One. I don’t know if something so political has pissed me off more. I am not into politics. I am non-confrontational and everyone is entitled to their own beliefs in most cases but this is just wrong. If you follow me and this rant offends you, I TRULY don’t care. Seeing the likelihood it will pass makes my stomach churn. How can I live among this kind of hate? Kids will be left with no rights under common law marriages. Spouses will not be entitled to assets in their unions. This isn’t about what you believe in the Bible or whatever. It is about Love…and who are we to label that? UGH. Please go and vote AGAINST this amendment(yes…amendment to the state constitution…this FIRST ONE EVER for this kind of backwards thinking) on May 8th. I will come drive you.
And because I like pictures, here are some more ranty ones I have saved over time:
UPDATE: Kevin sent me this in correlation with Amendment 1. Maybe we can sing this at the polls this afternoon: