Ok. I remember doing these things ALL THE TIME in email in high school. Sadly, I haven’t gotten much cooler. I was tagged by my Twitter/Online BFF Alicia…and I figured I could enlighten you people on how mediocre I really am. Don’t get your hopes up.
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in
- Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
- Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or your blog
11 Random Facts about Mannlymama:
- I like every vegetable except raw carrots. I really want to like them. They are so convenient!
- I didn’t first fly until I was 19. To Newark.
- I wish Muppet Babies was on Netflix
- I started college wanting to persue a degree in graphic design. I got 2 engineering degrees instead.
- I will always pick fruit flavored candy over chocolate. This also goes for baked goods.
- I wear a size 6 shoe. I have teeny feet.
- I love the feeling of elastic. It is like a comfort item for me. Weird I know.
- In the picture above, I ran 2.5 miles, ate 6 donuts and was getting ready to run 2.5 more….pregnant. A highlight of my life.
- In high school, I taught a third of my interior design class because my teacher was petrified of computers.
- I have a high perky talking voice but I actually sang tenor quite often in chorus and was always a second alto.
- One of my top pet peeves is people changing lanes in an intersection.
Questions I was asked to answer:
- Did you have an imaginary friend? What was his/her name? – I don’t remember having a specific friend. I was an only child so I had plenty of imaginative play. I played house in our basement for hours. I am sure there were names involved.
- I’m interviewing you for your dream job- how do you get me to hire you? – Dazzle you with my wit and rockin skill set. Also my boobs are pretty mesmerizing at this point. I’m sure I could use that to my advantage ;).
- Is there a song that makes you want to cry every time you hear it? – Hmmm. I am not a crier. Don’t think one does consistently. Maybe this one because I made this video.
- What is one personality trait of your partner’s that you wish you had? – Cool demeanor when dealing with difficult people. His phone voice is impressive. I hear the wrath after 🙂
- Go-to website for sure-fire hilarity? – www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com
- What’s your favourite childhood memory of a grandparent? – Going through my grandma’s closet to play dress up and pretend. So many silk shirts!
- You see a mom at the playground. She’s on her phone while her mouthy kid stuffs sand down his pants and smushes his chewed gum in her purse. What do you tweet about her? – “Nothing says absent mom like a sandy vajayjay and a compact full of chewed bubblicious”
- Describe a moment in the very recent past you wanted to give a self-high-five. – I figured out a problem at work that had been plaguing us for months. My manager was pretty excited.
- How long does it take to get from your house to Windsor, Ontario? – 11 hours and 38 minutes
- Do you remember what you wanted to name your kid when you were younger? Boy name and girl name. – Girl: Rachel Boy: Brooks
- If you could only dip your vegetables in one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose? – hummus
Questions for you to answer:
- Where do you buy most of your clothes?
- What is your favorite drink recipe?
- Describe your most memorable high school experience.
- Is there a song that you always have to sing aloud every time?
- Do you prefer beach or mountains and why?
- Do you still hang out with any of your childhood friends?
- Coco Pebbles or Coco Krispies?
- If you could meet one blogger (besides me of course), who would it be?
- If you were deserted on an island and could only have 3 beauty items, what would they be (not basic hygiene)?
- What is your favorite fancy coffee choice?
- When did you get your first cell phone?
Now I will tag some of you to answer (I am not doing 11…sorry):
- Sarah from Zombie Running – @smannwillcox
- Laura Case from Jon and Laura – @lauracase
- Kristine from The Fischer Family – @mamaofthefisch
- Liz from Liz Squared – @d20blonde
- Jamie M from McBlog – @jamiemcq15
- Tiffany from snarkymomma – @snarkymomma
- Jamie from Laughter Ever After – @jamieeverafter
- Brandee from Chill Mama Chill – @babe_chilla
Now go forth and answer…or not. But if you do, that would be cool.