O snizzy snap! I got tagged!
Welp I got tagged by cousin Sarah over at Zombie Running. She accompanied me for a post work run this evening…so woot!
1) What are you most fond of accomplishing in 2010?
– Not going insane with an infant
– Not going insane with a toddler
– Learning more about photography and working at it
– Keeping up with exercise even though it is really hard with a full time job, baby, husband, etc.
2) What are your running goals for 2011?
– Krispy Kreme in Feb (3 doughnuts this time?)
– Half Marathon in March
– 27 min or less 5K? Think I can?
3) What is your favorite race?
Meh I only did 2 technically because I chickened out at the KK Challenge. Gonna have to go with Old Reliable even though my pace was poopy. Got a nice shirt and it was a nice day with Jen 🙂
4) What is your favorite holiday guilty pleasure?
Hmmm…Joe Joes? Sausage balls? My entire floor has a week long potluck of junk. Yeah I ate crap daily. It rocked my face off. BUT I did run the most that week!
5) What was your most embarrassing running moment?
TRUTH TIME! This melts the mommy and running world. Since having Landon, I have had to ::cough:: train some “other muscles”. Peeing while running has become my downfall. I have had to stop too many times and circle the block at home to go …one more time. It sucks but I am dealing with it. You have been warned non-mommies.
So I have to tag someone.
I tag Jamie over at http://jamiemcq.wordpress.com/ – She did a half marathon within the baby’s first year…CRAZY!