So it’s the end of the world today. No worries. I feel fine (well other than this cold). A fun hashtag is going around and I decided to jump in on the fun. So here goes, some confessions:
- I have never seen A Christmas Story and have no desire.
- I once stole a bottle of nail polish from Target
- I sucked my thumb until the 4th grade.
- I have had ringworm before.
- I think registering for China is a dumb tradition and glad I didn’t do it.
- I rarely rinse pacis.
- I don’t understand the huge adoration of The Princess Bride.
- I kinda hate myself for how much I love Ke$ha’s music(not her because…ew).
- On weekends, I often only brush my teeth once a day.
- I have a distaste for Alicia Keys and I have no idea why.
- I have had wine before nursing in hopes he would sleep better.
- I probably laugh hardest at racist jokes. (I am not racist but stereotypes can be hilarious).
- Once in high school I had a friend pretend to be my friend’s dad so I could say I was somewhere I was not. I didn’t even really get into any trouble. I was just overly pre cautious.
- I have an irrational fear of slothes (this isn’t anything new for the old followers. I wrote about it here)
- I stuffed my bra a couple of times in middle school (hilarious right?)
So confession time folks. What do you want to share?
For added fun, how much does this look like my picture above? Ridiculous.