First fact, I need to blog more. If I am heading a blog program for a corporation, guess I should get back to my roots…errrr something.
But let’s face it, I am stupid busy so I am going to start small. Some facts, some questions for y’all and some things from the week.
- I am right-handed and left eye dominant. This week we found Landon is naturally batting left-handed even though he is right-handed. A left eye dominant trait. C’mon switch hitting.
- I love decorating for Halloween more than any other holiday.
- When I was 5, I threw a fit in a chair and got tangled in a phone cord and fell. I hit my eye on the corner and got a giant shiner. So clearly, I was the perfect 5 year old. #karma
- I used to call my Grandma Marie “Grandma Re”. Ollie has a teachers named Maria and he calls her “Ria” and it makes me smile.
- I love the feel of elastic. I used to love when it would fray on waistbands as a kid and I would just rub it as a comfort thing.
Questions (pick one and comment)
- What is your favorite go-to YouTube video of all time?
- If you were one of the cast of The Office, who would you be?
- What’s something that made you laugh today already?
- Where do you hide your “adult paraphernalia” in your house with kids?
Things that Made Me Laugh this Week
How was your week?