Fun Fact Friday: Help me get my groove back
First fact, I need to blog more. If I am heading a blog program for a corporation, guess I should get back to my roots…errrr something.
But let’s face it, I am stupid busy so I am going to start small. Some facts, some questions for y’all and some things from the week.
Fun Facts About Me
- I am right-handed and left eye dominant. This week we found Landon is naturally batting left-handed even though he is right-handed. A left eye dominant trait. C’mon switch hitting.
- I love decorating for Halloween more than any other holiday.
- When I was 5, I threw a fit in a chair and got tangled in a phone cord and fell. I hit my eye on the corner and got a giant shiner. So clearly, I was the perfect 5 year old. #karma
- I used to call my Grandma Marie “Grandma Re”. Ollie has a teachers named Maria and he calls her “Ria” and it makes me smile.
- I love the feel of elastic. I used to love when it would fray on waistbands as a kid and I would just rub it as a comfort thing.
Questions (pick one and comment)
- What is your favorite go-to YouTube video of all time?
- If you were one of the cast of The Office, who would you be?
- What’s something that made you laugh today already?
- Where do you hide your “adult paraphernalia” in your house with kids?
Things that Made Me Laugh this Week
How was your week?
5 thoughts on “Fun Fact Friday: Help me get my groove back”
How fun! I’m right handed & left-eye dominant as well. It explained a LOT. Hmm, if I were a cast member of The Office, I’d probably be closest to Dwight. That’s scary.
1. Go to Youtube video actually changes from time to time, but this is a classic for me: http://youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY
2. If I was on the office I’d be Oscar, just wanting to do my job, not have any of my coworkers know or care about my life outside of the office, and trying desperately to not get involved in any stupidness in the office.
3. Thing that made me laugh was this guys Vine channel, I don’t have Vine but this guys has some videos that are laugh out loud funny. This one is my favorite: https://vine.co/v/Oa9KdtOw1Fe
I laughed at my kids today, (almost 2 and 4) fighting over who got to do the dishes. YES for sibling rivalry! I also keep my adult things in my closet, up on a shelf which works for about another year, time for a lock box!
Paraphernalia, eh? Well normally it lives inside the bedside drawer, but doesn’t always get put away. And our toddler will come running down the hall swinging it around. Thankfully it’s just a little metal nugget, nothing obvious or traumatizing but… ew, ya know?
Hey – the new Yankee Stadium still has a short right-field porch 🙂
Adult paraphernalia is in a nondescript messenger bag in my wife’s closet.