About 7 years ago the boys at work let me tag along to their lunch. It was to a Lebanese and Greek place called La Shish. Problem was, I has never tried such food (oh, youth). Well I jumped in with both feet and figured they loved it, so I would.
We arrived and I was already in love with the atmosphere. Cute bottles with flowers on the tables. Pillows on the benches. Unique lighting. It was just plain adorable.
Then cute little Nabila came out to greet my friends like the usuals they were. Well it’s been 7 years now and I am one. She knows my drink order. Has me sample new recipes. It’s the best. I even had a shower for Landon there with my coworkers. I bring new people all the time and they all are vowing to go back to try more stuff.
Brandy’s Top Lunch Picks
- Falafel – Hands down the best falafel I’ve had and I’ve tried a lot. The falafel pita is often my default. you will never seen a more green and fresh falafel. FUN FACT: I craved falafel with Landon and grape leaves with Ollie 🙂
- Mediterranean chicken thighs – I love chicken thighs..they are just the best. Then she started marinating them for her dishes and ZOMG it is so good. I took Kevin for the first time in forever awhile back and he got them and was just gushing over how good it was.
- La Lavash – Having a bummer day and need comfort food? Here ya go. Cheese and marinated chicken in a wrap served with delicious sides. It is always something I recommend for people not familiar with the cuisine. Like a gateway drug.
- Pesto Chicken Wrap – Like La Lavash but slightly different. Great lunch option.
- Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka – Just divine. They have great vegetarian options!
- Baklava – NEVER FORGET THE BAKLAVA
La Shish is located at 908 NE Maynard Rd, Cary, NC 27513.
Do you own a restaurant and looking for a employee scheduling solutions? Check out ShiftZen.